Party hard, but party safe. Hope everyone has a fantastic New Year celebration.
It’s a weird week with the holiday happening right in the middle of the week. If you are looking to get yourself back on track for 2020, make it happen no later than Monday. Ease into your fitness on Thursday and Friday. Hit it hard next week. Hope to see some of those faces that disappeared during the holiday season.
Need to work off that “winter weight” you’ve accumulated the last 6 weeks or so? I started cutting back lat week and have already lost a few pounds. I feel so much better! Here is a post I wrote on 4/18/2018 that will help you figure out how much you should be eating in a day. If you have questions about it, hit up Chyna or I at the gym.
Bring on 2020!!!
- 12/31- Open Gym 11:30 – 1:30
- 1/1 Open Gym 12:30 – 2:00 & 4:30 – 6:00
Complete 3 rounds for time of:
- 19 Calorie Ass Bike or Row
- 19 Box Jump Overs (M:24″/W:20″)
- 19 Alternating One Arm Dumbbell Snatches (pick weight)
- 19 Toes to Bar
- 19 Single Arm Dumbbell Thrusters (same weight)
*Switch when you want on DB Thrusters. Time cap is 25 minutes.